Monday, May 27, 2013

May 26th 2013


I'm getting transferred! to... the Avrora branch! Which is like our next door neighbor to the west. It's where the mission home and the assistants live so I'll be right there when the new president comes in July. My new companion will be Sister Moffet. She's from Olympia, Wash.. I've met her a few times and the most accurate description I can think of to describe Sister Moffet is cotten-candy flavored bubbles. She's precious. Ahhh... it's so weird that Sister Clyde and I are parting ways! Especially when we have grown so close the past few weeks and have really got the ball rolling in our area. I'll still see the missionaries and members in my district fairly often (like on saturdays--sport day) but... but.. my investigators... Dang I'm out of time. Sorry for the short letter.  And sorry about Mahonri. I try not to think about it because when I do I cry! Goodness I loved that dog. Here are some pictures of my member friends. Tamara is the woman with Sister Clyde and I and Sister Sartori is in the other. 




No comments:

Post a Comment